Penguin Random House is the world’s largest trade book publisher, boasting an impressive list of authors from cherished favourites to future classics across many genres and platforms.
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Team Member to join the team in our Scoresby location. Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, you will service Penguin Random House customers to ensure that all requirements are fully satisfied.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handle inbound telephony into the CS Department to ensure first contact resolution and call direction to the correct Business Unit/Department
- Entry of all received customer requests
- Manage general requests and queries from the Sales team
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and work with relevant stakeholders and Departments to scope and implement changes
- Escalate customer issues - liaise with the CS Senior Team Member, Sales and Freight Company to identify and resolve customer issues
- Attend to and rectify any problems regarding customer's orders
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in customer service in a high volume order environment with product diversity. You will have excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, and problem solving skills and enjoy developing and maintaining relationships with customers and internal stakeholders. You will be proficient in Microsoft Office.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply now!
In Australia and New Zealand, we are proud to work with the most talented writers, thinkers and achievers and publish a diverse range of local and international voices. We are the leading publisher distributing books across Australia and New Zealand, focusing on speed and reliability to reach our customers and bring the very best books to readers everywhere. Our 400+ creative and passionate people from various backgrounds and experiences work together to uphold our reputation for excellence and clear commitment to service throughout the entire publishing process, and help us to achieve exceptional results. More information can be found at https://www.penguin.com.au/ and https://www.penguin.co.nz/.
Penguin Random House is committed to providing a workplace and culture that values diversity and inclusion across all levels of the business. We recognise and acknowledge the contribution of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. This includes, however is not limited to, differences in gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, family status and disability.
Company: Penguin Random House Australia Pty Ltd
Postal Code: 3179
Job ID: 142167
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.