Sales Representative – Echuca VIC
ABOUT THE COMPANY
JR Richards & Sons is an Australian family-owned and operated waste management company with a dynamic attitude that values our people, their safety and the environment. We strive for a diverse, innovative, collaborative and high performance culture throughout our business. Having successfully won the waste collection contracts for the Murray Valley Shire & The Campaspe Shire, JR Richards will be commencing the collection of Commercial and Industrial waste throughout the Murray Valley & Campaspe Shire’s.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Success in this position will be dependent upon the individual's ability to be proactive and anticipate areas where assistance is needed, demonstrate initiative and have the ability to follow a lead through to a sale. A desire to assist customers, strong communication skills and a high level of presentation and professionalism is a must to be considered for this role.
- Meet and exceed monthly activity targets to drive sales growth
- Generate new leads through cold calling
- Develop excellent and lasting relationships with existing and potential customers
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Manage sales activities through our operating systems including CRM
To be part of the JR Richards & Sons sales team the successful candidate will require:
- Competent in face-to-face sales
- Strong computer skills. (CRM knowledge is preferred however training will be provided to the successful applicant)
- Must enjoy a competitive environment and be motivated to sell
- Ability to work autonomously or part of a team
- Possess time management skills
- Have own roadworthy vehicle and a valid Australian drivers licence (car allowance will be provided)
- Must be willing to travel to other areas as/when required
As a JR Richards & Sons team member, you will enjoy:
- Base salary package, plus car allowance, fuel card & tools of the trade, with the potential to earn uncapped commission payments
- The stability of a family owned and operated business, with guaranteed multi-year contracts in the region.
- Training and development provided on the job
- Opportunities for advancement within the business
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply For This Job" or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com [link removed] including the name of the job you are applying for.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.