Full Time Limited Tenure Position
Hertz is more than a rental car business. It is a global company proud to dedicate itself to meeting customer needs by offering a wide variety of vehicles and services. Boasting a rich history of significant first steps, ambitious ideas and innovation, Hertz has evolved into the reputable global brand it is today.
To continue our success in the future of car rental, we’re looking for customer focused, high performing Turnaround Supervisor to join our exceptional team and grow your career!
About the Role?
As a Turnaround Supervisor, you will lead and develop a turnaround team. You will be employed on a temporary basis and responsible for the day-to-day management of all fleet at our Perth Store
In this role you will;
- Monitor and manage turnaround and utilisation to maximise revenue
- Lead and maintain a skilled and enthusiastic workforce in line with business volume and targets
- Manage key customer relationships and drive exceptional customer service
- Ensure vehicle service processes are observed and each vehicle is rented in excellent condition
- Hold daily briefings with all staff to communicate strategies and actions
To be successful in this position, our newest team member will have the following:
- Ability to effectively influence, engage and inspire teams
- Excellent planning, prioritising & organising skills
- Strong customer service orientation with emphasis on service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced/intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in a previous logistics/planning management role preferred
About the Offer?
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive annual salary package
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- A supportive team environment
- Employee Benefits and a motivating company culture
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is passionate about customer service and has the ability to work collaboratively as a team to achieve targets.
Please note Police Background Checks will be completed as part of the Recruitment Process
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.