My client has been providing a service in the Wide Bay Region for over 30 years in automotive sales, service and parts, representing the most sought-after brands in Australia.
A permanent position is currently available for a highly motivated Junior Spare Parts Trainee to join their team in the Bundaberg region. The successful candidate will share the same passion for the automotive industry as their workshop team.
This position offers training and mentoring from the company’s experienced staff along with excellent working conditions with a supportive team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Unpacking Parts
- Picking of parts for orders
- Receipting parts
- Parts deliveries
- Assist with inventory stock takes
- General housekeeping throughout the department
- Learning Customer Retail and Trade sales
- Taking phone messages
- Assist the parts team with ad-hoc duties as required
We are looking for someone who is:
- Excellent attention to detail with minimal errors
- An interest and aptitude in vehicle parts and a willingness to learn computer operations
- Current Queensland Drivers License essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- The ability to work in a team environment
- An honest and reliable work ethic
- Self motivated
- Dynamic personality
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to demonstrate initiative
- Ability to adapt and learn new procedures and computer skills
- A fast learner and the ability to pick up new skills
What’s in It for You?
- Work in a friendly, supportive team environment
- Full time hours Monday – Friday
- Work in an industry that you love
Benefits and Perks
This is an exciting chance to work for a well respected and professional company who is looking to the future, with continued growth both in size, and quality of products and services.
My client recognizes the importance of this opportunity and offers excellent working conditions.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?
- Please describe your interest in the Automotive Industry?
- Why do you believe we should consider your application for this position?
- Please describe your computer skills?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.