Plain English Foundation is looking for a part-time or full-time IT administrator:
- Office-based in Sydney CBD
- Between 3 to 5 standard work days a week on average
- $50 per hour, plus super or neg. based on demonstrable skills and experience
- Initial 6-month contract with options to extend
You will be part of our small but busy Information Systems team, supporting our in-house and online systems and our day-to-day IT needs.
We frequently interact by Zoom, email, phone and in-person so you need fluent English, both spoken and written, and people skills.
You will need to:
- give timely, helpful support to staff and customers
- diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues
- work in Apple Mac OS X, OS X Server and iOS environments.
- have a relevant degree from an Australian university
- can draw on your past experience with learning management systems (such as Moodle) or content management systems (such as WordPress).
- need your detailed CV with your covering letter
- ask you to show your knowledge with skills and systems tests if we shortlist you
- require a police check (as a standard procedure).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have technical support experience?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Which of the following front end development libraries and frameworks are you proficient in?
- Do you have a current Police Check (Criminal Record Check) for employment?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.