Club Menangle has made its mark on the Australian harness racing scene and can now be acclaimed as one of the best in the world. The racing precinct has everything to accommodate every enthusiast’s needs and offers a wide range of options for the general public right through to the corporate identities.
We are looking for a marketing coordinator to contribute to the marketing strategy from a racing perspective and execute this to build the brand and drive revenue building activities while working with participants.
In the role you will:
- Work with the GM Marketing and GM Racing to build the strategy for racing communications and execute this strategy
- Work with the GM Marketing and HRNSW to seek buy-in on the racing strategy
- Oversee all racing administration, including photography, communications, social and collateral
- Be the go-to person for Owners, Trainers and Drivers and work with the GM Marketing and GM Racing to build the racing community
- Seek out new areas for promotion such as horse ownership, the recruitment to the mini trots
- Manage the production of race books, working with the graphic designer to continually improve layout
- Previous working experience in the Harness Racing Industry is a must.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or a relevant discipline and/or experience
- Be available to work outside of business hours as required
You will bring:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written skills with acute attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to take initiative, work autonomously and productively as part of a team, and establish and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external to an organisation
- Demonstrated ability to deliver highly effective marketing campaigns that produce tangible and measurable outcomes with limited budget expenditure
- Proven examples of collaborating, negotiating and communicating with a range of audiences and stakeholders both internal and external to an organisation
If you have a passion for marketing and Harness Racing then this could be your next role. Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.