Club Menangle has made its mark on the Australian harness racing scene and can now be acclaimed as one of the best in the world. The racing precinct has everything to accommodate every enthusiast’s needs and offers a wide range of options for the general public right through to the corporate identities.
Working in the marketing team we are looking for a Commercial Partnerships Manager to help define and manage the sales process for Club Menangle assets to maintain, upsell and build new partnerships and activity for the Club.
In the role you will:
- Define the value of Club Menangle assets and create a sales strategy in-line with company, marketing and club objectives
- With the GM Marketing set achievable sales targets and deliver and/or exceed on those targets
- With the marketing and hospitality establish a sales toolkit that can be promoted across Club Menangle channels
- Establish relationships with current partners and seek out opportunities for upsell
- Identify new partners as set out in the sales strategy and actively recruit these partners
- Maintain long-term partner relationships that deliver a ROI
- Create a collective of prize and promotional partners that offer a value add to marketing
- Promote the hire of Club Menangle facilities for use by third party entertainment organisations
- Previous work in sponsorship sales, delegates sales and/or account management-based sales
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or a relevant discipline and/or experience
You will bring:
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English
- Excels in face-to-face selling, presenting products and their benefits to clients
- Confident of generating new business leads from cold calling, personal research and industry networking
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Highly motivated, ambitious and constantly striving for excellence and success
- Customer focused and knows how to build and maintain relationships (both for account management and up-selling purposes)
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
If you a results-oriented account, sponsorship or sales manager who is self-motivated with good work-ethic based on never giving up then this could be your next role. Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.