MLG Oz are currently seeking an experienced Tyre Fitter to join the highly valued Bulk Haulage team at our Granites operation in the Northern Territory.
Reporting to the Site Maintenance Coordinator, this position is:
- FIFO on 2/1 roster
- Permanent – Full Time
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following:
- Current HR drivers' licence
- Cert II in Tyre Fitting or MV Repairer Licence
- Monitoring fleet tyre performance including damage and wear issues
- Rotations, pressure checks, balancing, wheel removal/fitting and recording usage information
- Managing tyre and wheel inventory
- Follow site quality, safety and operating procedures
- Personal initiative, motivation and drive, with the demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and in a team to achieve work outcomes
- Strong time management, communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Sound record keeping skills and good knowledge of workshop operations
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-disciplinary work teams
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates
- Paid meal breaks, Super paid on all hours worked and salary sacrifice options available
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Access to a great range of benefits including the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Opportunity for career development & progression.
- Excellent culture and collaborative team
- Secure employment with a continuously growing company
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Contact our Recruitment team if you require further information (08) 9022 7746 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a tyre fitter?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.