We're Western Australia’s leading independent digital agency with a clear purpose of helping organisations succeed by crafting digital experiences that excite, delight, and deliver.
Working with leading brands, applying our skills to deliver large-scale web and app projects, and effective data-driven digital marketing, we’re passionate digital specialists looking to spread our wings and grow, and that’s where you come in
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and proactive Senior Account Manager with strong digital experience to join our team. You will establish trusted partnerships with our clients and achieve quality results and strategy-led solutions. You will be responsible for a number of high profile accounts and will also:
- Grow existing clients by actively identifying opportunities, producing compelling proposals that align to the client’s objectives and deliver value to their organisation.
- Mobilise and deliver on digital roadmaps for each of your clients
- Manage retainer and project timelines and budgets.
- Be meticulous at capturing and writing briefs and requirements.
- Lead effective client workshops and meetings.
- Translate technical concepts and issues to non-technical clients.
- Work closely with Project Managers to organise, prioritise and manage a combination of retainer and project-based work.
- Smile, laugh, motivate teammates and play a mean game of table tennis.
You will be enthusiastic, proactive, professional and have exceptional communication skills. You’ll be exceptional at building relationships and love all things digital. You will be a team player also have:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar or relevant digital role.
- A broad understanding of Digital Agency and Consultancy services such as UX, CX, Design, Development, Digital Marketing and Analytics.
- Experience using Jira would be preferred.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies would be an advantage.
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline would be an advantage.
- A proven ability to successfully build and manage client relationships.
- Previous digital marketing agency experience would be preferred.
You will also have a positive approach towards your work and embrace our company values:
Play as a Team - You will value collaboration and teamwork and have the ability and confidence to work with, and add value to a multi-disciplinary team.
Do it with Heart - You will be passionate about what you do, demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment in your work and always bring your best.
Never Stop learning - The digital world moves fast and accordingly you have the ability to adapt quickly as things change. You will love keeping up with new trends, technology and innovations.
Lead the Way – You will demonstrate leadership to internal teams and will have the ability to engage stakeholders and influence decisions.
Keep it Simple – You will focus on core tasks and have excellent prioritisation skills, you understand that the simplest solutions are often the best.
The agency is located on King Street, next door to Perth's best bars and cafes. We offer a fun and stimulating working environment where teamwork, innovation, collaboration and accountability are highly prized. We invest in our staff and have a commitment to work/life balance.
If you would like to be part of a high performing team, working for blue-chip clients then we'd love to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.