Our client is a high-profile market leader who enjoys the fastest growing membership base in the Queensland, and today they are seeking to appoint a talented and dynamic Marketing Manager into a strategic and tactical leadership role, to ensure they are better communicating and engaging with their members/customers both existing and new in 2021 and beyond!
Operating for over 150 years, they have been providing essential professional advice and services to Education & Training, Consulting to identify efficiencies and savings, HR Advice, Business Intelligence or Networks and Partnerships, this highly regarded and well-established service provider has continued to enjoy ongoing growth and success.
About this unique role!
This is a genuine opportunity to work in collaboration with the Chief Commercial Officer and a talented marketing team, and take responsibility for the design and development of the marketing plan to best support the successful delivery of the ‘whole of business’ strategic and budgetary priorities. Working closely to deliver on the organisations vision, your key responsibility is to develop and manage lead generation programs which meets the organisations growth goals, and ensures seamless, high quality customer service experiences.
You will also enjoy the opportunity to directly collaborate with, lead, coach and mentor a team of 4 marketing & communications specialists in the successful execution of all the marketing services for the organisation.
What you will bring to this role includes
- Demonstrated experience in designing multi-channel marketing plans to engage with high volumes of members/ customers in a highly competitive market
- Experience and desire to build valued member/customer relationships through the utilisation of technology to achieve ongoing dialogue
- Appropriate qualifications in Marketing/Digital or related fields
- At least six years' experience in an in-house marketing or agency role,
- Demonstrated exp building and maintaining digital marketing systems (Salesforce CRM & WordPress CMS are mandatory, with Marketo exp optional)
- At least three years' experience managing digital campaigns via Sales Force coupled with a sound knowledge of digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools
- Good understanding of multi-channel content environments
- Exp in developing data driven outcomes
- Administrative and project management skills
Your key responsibilities will include
- In collaboration with the Chief Commercial Officer, develop and implement a marketing plan which reflects whole-of-business strategic and budgetary priorities
- Manage the creation and execution of marketing and communications campaigns that support member retention, loyalty and revenue driving activity and new member acquisition.
- Design and create the member communications calendar and marketing plan, working with the broader marketing team and other stakeholders within the business to agree priorities and scheduling.
- Support and contribute to a customer service culture within the marketing team.
- Work effectively to achieve service level agreements and KPIs with stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of member segments and audience requirements.
- Utilise data to analyse, provide reporting and gain insights into campaign/communication performance that help drive future strategies and shape campaigns to increase member engagement
- Direct digital suppliers to build and implement technology-based service solutions including website function upgrades, digital applications, process automation, marketing automation and reseller integrations
- Map, review and amend customer journeys across business verticals in order to improve customer engagement/experience
- Secure buy-in for customer experience improvements from managers and staff across the business
- Be that inspirational and transformational subject matter expert, providing clear direction, guidance, recommendations, support and training to the marketing team.
- Track campaign conversion rates and ROI against campaign objectives and make continual improvements to improve outcomes.
- Lead and manage the Marketing Specialists to:
- Develop and implement high-quality marketing communications and customer nurturing programs
- Plan, manage and help execute customer education activities such as workshops and webinars
- Devise a social media plan and create, manage, monitor and administer social media accounts
- Manage handling, administration and reporting of customer feedback and customer data
- Remaining abreast of new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in the digital space.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic and high performing marketing team.
- The tools and opportunity to maximise on your marketing talent across multiple channels
- Empowerment, Partnership & Collaboration with a talented leadership team
Make no mistake – this is a fast paced and hands on dynamic leadership opportunity for an equally dynamic and talented Marketing Manager. For a confidential discussion please call Louisa on 0459 991 061 or simply apply now by following the link below.
At Hinchen Resources we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.