Our client is a high-profile market leader who enjoys the fastest growing membership base in the Queensland, and today they are seeking to appoint a talented and dynamic Team Manager into a very tactical sales leadership role, to lead coach and mentor a small team whilst working in collaboration with marketing to maximise on both their reach and effectiveness, engaging with their members/customers both existing and new in 2021 and beyond!
Operating for over 150 years, they have been providing essential professional advice and services to their members to support them in their businesses on a day to day basis. Whether it be Advocacy, Education & Training, Consulting to identify efficiencies and savings, HR Advice, Business Intelligence or Networks and Partnerships, this highly regarded and well-established service provider has continued to enjoy ongoing growth and success.
The successful Team Manager will be an engaging and passionate people centric Team Leader, eager to take full accountability for their sales/ retentions teams performance and the member experience, with a preference for leading from the front.
This position offers the unique opportunity to take on leadership and coaching challenges during a time of growth and change in a dynamic and excellence-driven sales culture.
So what's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well-established and respected iconic brand, a premium performer in their field whilst enjoying the benefits of joining at the beginning of an exciting growth strategy
- A fantastic culture and team with a genuine support for a Work Life Balance
- The opportunity to indulge your passion for hands on leadership, as you coach and mentor a small team of contact centre sales professionals
- The opportunity to positively influence individuals and team engagement through great communication, passion and personal standards of excellence
- Provide essential guidance support and direction to ensure that the organisational goals and objectives are met
- Genuine career progression and professional development – our client genuinely values high performance and high integrity
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading, motivating, and inspiring individuals in the team to achieve and exceed sales targets, whilst ensuring quality assurance standards and the highest level of customer service are met on all customer interactions
- Manage key sales drivers across the team
- Think "outside the box" and create process improvement strategies which contribute to their Contact Centre's success
- Undertake regular call monitoring and coaching,
- Initiating reward and recognition ideas which contribute to the overall desired sales culture
- Ability to hold consultants accountable for their behaviours and performance
- Meet any relevant legislative, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Ad hoc reporting as required
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have:
- A dynamic and fun leadership style
- A passion for team coaching, a minimum 2 years experience in people development, leadership, and people management of a Sales team ideally within a membership focused Organisation – or at a min B2B exp
- A positive, proactive, and determined sales attitude where the sky is the limit
Enjoy working in a close team as you lead by example and challenge others to be the best they can be, whilst providing excellent customer service
- A passion to contribute to the success of the company and recognition that the organisation adds genuine value to their members
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate to people at all business levels
- A high level of computer literacy and experience working with Salesforce (ideally but not a deal breaker)
- Experience in leading a team in a fast paced and high volume outbound sales environment
- A higher education or training qualification preferred but not essential
Make no mistake - this is a unique opportunity for a talented Contact Centre Team Leader who has outstanding people leadership skills and a genuine passion for leading from the front and enjoying the challenges of Sales, Service & Retentions activity. You will be well rewarded for your talent! Opportunities like this dont come up every day - follow the link and apply now!
Hinchen Resources are a team of experienced industry recruiters who offer a highly informative honest process, where our genuine goal is to provide a quality and valued service. One that is respectful to all and is as transparent as possible. Confidentiality is assured with all applications, with your privacy our utmost priority.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.