About the company
We’re a proudly independent global marketing business, connecting brands with people. Our team of 290 Zincies are located in 18 offices in 13 countries across Europe, Australasia, and Americas and support an awesome bunch of clients that will inspire you.
Step foot inside the office and you'll understand in an instant why we are ahead of the game in all things brand promotion. Our work and our clients are important to us; we’re a diverse bunch who feel empowered and have a strong sense of loyalty to the team with endless opportunities to innovate.
About the role
You’ll find this role within our lively Shopper Marketing based in our South Yarra office. Working with a portfolio of predominately merchandise based clients, you’ll be responsible for providing exceptional service to a range of key clients, and will be primarily be responsible for responding to client briefs, costing and quoting of merchandise and much more.
Working closely with the whole team, you will develop creative and innovative solutions to present to major accounts and to help drive your clients connections with their customers.
What you’ll do
- Manage major accounts and assist clients to meet their objectives
- Provide innovative and creative brand promotions and merchandise solutions
- Prepare client presentations
- Source and develop promotional merchandise
- Assist to grow the current clients as well as new business
- Manage projects and jobs from brief stage through to production and delivery
- Ensure quality production of all jobs
- Work on through the line campaigns
You’ll have agency experience working in a similar Account/Client Management role. You can build positive long-term business relationships and will have strong interpersonal skills all while having a sense of humour and a can-do attitude!
Working with us
- Energetic offices in South Yarra
- Onsite gym
- Barista coffee machine
- Ergonomic workstations
- Monthly team events
- Birthday leave
Do you fit the bill? Click ‘Apply’ and submit your resume along with a cover letter today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.