Connected Digital is a strategic digital advertising agency specialising in digital advertising and consultancy including media planning, buying and strategy across all forms of digital as well as paid search advertising.
While our office is by the sea in Thirroul (just south of Sydney), our clients are predominantly well-known national brands based in Sydney CBD who trust us with delivering against multi-million dollar budgets.
We are a fast-growing agency who are dedicated to helping our clients’ businesses grow. We don’t settle for mediocre – we are experts in our field and we deliver on what we say.
As a result of recent client growth, we are looking for a Senior Digital Campaign Manager who has an understanding and passion for online media. Experience in a digital agency, marketing or publisher role would best suit this position, with a min 18 months - 2 years experience required.
About the role:
The Snr Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for ensuring accurate implementation and wrap up of campaigns; including trafficking, tagging, campaign optimisations and post campaign reporting.
The role requires communication with clients, media sales teams and partner agencies as well as internally to the various specialist teams. It also has a strong focus on data, analytics and reporting from various systems including DoubleClick, Facebook and publisher dashboards.
If you have a passion for digital marketing and want to broaden your digital knowledge in a constantly changing and challenging digital marketplace then this role could be for you.
Your day to day:
- Managing the day-to-day implementation of digital marketing campaigns across all digital platforms including Social (ie Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Snapchat, TikTok etc), Programmatic Video/Display, and Direct Display & partner packages
- Monitor and optimise the performance of campaigns with the Optimisation Team, providing recommendations and actionable insights to clients
- Co-ordinate the delivery of creative (with external agencies/clients) to ensure accurate and timely uploads for campaigns
- Manage campaign spend to ensure budgets are pacing correctly
- Develop end of month reporting and post campaign analysis reporting
- Assist clients in setting up performance tracking for campaigns including generating tags or passing on publisher tags for implementation.
- Supporting the account lead / account director in creating client documents such as strategic recommendations, media schedules, proactive media opportunities, etc)
- Understanding current and future industry insights and trends
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor qualified in a relevant field ideally marketing, communications or advertising.
- Min 18 months - 2 years experience in digital advertising
- Understanding of display media, programmatic, retargeting and paid Social advertising (at minimum Facebook & IG / LinkedIn, extra points for Snapchat / TikTok / Pinterest)
We’re looking for a candidate that can demonstrate these skills:
- Ability to be able to prioritise and multitask
- High attention to detail
- Strong articulation and communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and pinpoint accuracy
- Moderate capability across Microsoft Office Suite – Excel & PowerPoint in particular
We are offering a competitive package for the right candidate who shares our passion for digital marketing and commitment to delivering excellent ROI and outcomes for clients.
If you think you can add value to our team of passionate digital marketers, please get in touch and apply via this ad.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Which of the following online advertising methods do you have experience with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.