MLG Oz are currently seeking an experienced Mobile Plant Boilermaker to join the highly valued maintenance team on our Granites project in the Northern Territory. Reporting to the Site Manager this position is:
- FIFO (Ex NT)
- Permanent – Full Time
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following:
- Current Drivers licence
- Heavy fabrication trade qualifications
- Experience on Bucket/Boom and G.E.T repair
- National police check less than 12 months old
- Good initiative with the demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- Strong time management, communication and relationship building skills
- Sound record keeping skills and good knowledge of workshop operations
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-disciplinary team
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates
- Paid meal breaks, Super paid on all hours worked and salary sacrifice benefits available
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Access to great range of benefits including the ability to salary sacrifice interstate flights
- Opportunity for career development & progression.
- Excellent culture and collaborative team
- Secure employment with a continuously growing company
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Contact our Recruitment team if you require further information (08) 9022 7746 [link removed] / email@example.com [link removed]
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
https://www.mlgoz.com.au/careers/ [link removed]
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a boilermaker?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.