We are an Industrial electrical manufacturer and wholesale supplier based in Wetherill Park, looking for experienced pickers/packers with a forklift licence to move into a despatch team environment due to business growth.
We have two positions available in our team:
- one full-time role working 9:30am - 5:30pm
- one part-time role working 12:30pm - 5:30pm
The operation needs candidates whom would be comfortable in doing a multi-faceted role. Previous warehousing experience would be advantageous.
If you are a fast thinker, quick on your feet and enjoy a fun team environment, then this is the role for you.
- Current forklift licence
- Stores person/warehouse experience
- Manage and meet deadlines
- Pick packing experience
- Stock replenishment
- Loading/unloading containers and delivery vehicles.
- Serving customers
- Attention to detail.
We need people with a good attitude, responsible for their actions and motivated to learn, develop and be our future successors.
We offer great work environment and believe the work environment should be a happy place to work in. We are looking for people that love the culture of a good honest hard working business that believes in rewarding people whom work hard to develop and grow our business.
The persons we are looking for should enjoy the following:
- Good at working together in team environment
- Easy going
- Good at communication
- Fun and outgoing
- Not scared to do that little bit extra to get the job done.
You must have the right to work in Australia and only those suitable for the position will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.