MLG Oz are currently seeking an Administrator to join the highly valued Maintenance team.
Focusing on administrative support for a busy workshop and reporting to the Maintenance Manager this position is a residential role based in the Kalgoorlie – Boulder region and would suit those who want to choose what hours they work on a regular basis.
To be successful in your application, the following would be highly regarded:
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- Efficiency with excellent attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in the use of Office 365, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Pronto Plant Maintenance experience would be highly desirable but not essential
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading packages and benefits
- Access to a great range of ancillary benefits including remote housing benefits for residential staff
- Excellent team culture and work environment
- Secure employment with a continuously growing company
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work
- Professional development and career progression into areas of interest
- Being part of a team leading change throughout the business
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Contact our Recruitment team if you require further information (08) 9022 7746 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have data entry experience?
- Do you have experience using Pronto?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.