We're Western Australia’s leading digital agency with a strong reputation for strategy, creativity and technical innovation. We apply our skills to Perth's leading brands, having delivered large-scale digital projects and campaigns across the areas of strategy, user experience, development, digital marketing and analytics for over 20 years. We are high-performing, digital-savvy, passionate people that love what we do and have fun doing it!
Digital Marketing Specialist
Working with our Account Management, Strategy and Data Driven Marketing teams, you will optimise and grow the digital performance of our clients through the development and execution of exceptional digital strategy. Reporting to the Senior Digital Performance Manager your main focus areas will be:
- Google Ads - Produce and execute Google Ads Search, Display, Remarketing and YouTube campaigns; optimise these campaigns according to client KPIs and business objectives to achieve excellent performance.
- Strategy - Develop an understanding of each client’s business and key objectives and offer strong critical, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help clients achieve their objectives.
- Analytics - Provide monthly and ad-hoc performance updates of strategies in market against KPIs using Google Ads and Google Analytics and then create meaningful data visualisation dashboards and reports, mainly using Google Data Studio
You will also assist the Data Driven Marketing team in analytics implementation via Google Tag Manager and in developing analytics governance documentation.
What we are looking for
You will be a determined, ambitious and highly experienced SEO specialist who is looking to progress your career and work with one of Australia's most awarded digital agencies.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar digital role with proven results.
- The Basics - Proven experience in planning, activating and optimising Google Ads campaigns as well as strong experience with reporting through Google Analytics.
- Communication - You have great interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to successfully communicate SEO strategy and also build strong relationships.
- Always Learning – Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Google Ads products and technologies to ensure we remain at the forefront of integrated digital marketing strategies.
- Do it with Heart – You’re a team player who works well under pressure, is proactive and shows initiative. Table tennis enthusiast preferred.
- The extras – Experiment using SEM/SEO tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, HotJar, and Hubspot and have Facebook Blueprint Certification
We offer a fun and exciting working environment where teamwork, innovation, collaboration and accountability are highly prized. We invest in our team and culture, seeing each team member as an integral part of our success. At Equilibrium, you will get the opportunity to achieve great things while keeping a balanced, healthy lifestyle. We’re located on King Street, next door to Perth's best bars and cafes making lunch time, coffee breaks and after work drinks hard to beat.
We work with leading Western Australian organisations across the digital spectrum, including Lotterywest, Woodside, Fringe World, Murdoch University, Summit Homes, Keystart, Scitech, City of Perth, Western Power, LWP Property Group, VenuesWest, DFES and REIWA, to name a few.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.