An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Administrator to join our team working on large-scale high-volume recruitment projects!
The Recruitment Administrator will be responsible for executing and delivering a variety of high-volume and complex recruitment projects by assisting the Recruitment Partners in end-to-end recruitment services including identifying and sourcing suitable candidates that fulfil stakeholder requirements. The highest level of professionalism and customer service is expected whilst operating within key project milestones.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience in a recruitment administration role, either internal or agency is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience support a variety of stakeholders or customers.
- Effective consulting and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and time management skills, with the ability to manage expectations and time frames.
- Strong planning and implementation skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong administration and data entry skills.
- High sense of urgency and speed of delivery, without compromising on quality.
- Prior experience in a consulting environment is highly advantageous.
If you have a curious mind, initiative and the ability to learn and embrace new technologies we encourage you to apply.
This is the perfect opportunity to gain experience in a consulting environment and energise your career in Recruitment with a professional, market leader on a variety of projects!
All expressions of interest will be received in confidence. For a confidential chat please contact Simone Gill on 08 7071 7273.
Please note - please submit your details in Word format only.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in high-volume administration?
- Why do you want to kick start your recruitment career?
- What is your expected hourly rate?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.