Yep, it’s time…
…for a better lifestyle
…for an impressive salary
…for new trucks
…for a superb beachfront
We are looking for two hands-on Supervisors to join our team. Our Supervisors will oversee the 24-7 operations of our Geraldton transport yard and support our haulage operations transporting high grade iron ore from the Iron Ridge min to Geraldton port.
The positions are based in Geraldton, but if you are interested in relocation to this great town, we may be able to help with that!
Reporting to the General Manager, the key responsibilities of the Supervisor role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and oversee resourcing needs including Driver, Fleet and Recruitment activities
- Provide support, recognition and leadership to our Drivers
- Implement operational plans to achieve daily operating efficiency and customer targets
- Be the first point of escalation for all operational issues
- Ensure WAHVA and AMMS legislative requirements are met
- Collaborate with maintenance managers to provide safe, reliable equipment to our clients
- Roster of 8/6, 7/7 (day shift and night shift)
Your success in this role will be assured by having:
- MC license
- Previous experience in an Operational Leadership role
- Previous experience in the transport and logistics industry
- Ability to manage resources well
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and fatigue management relating to the Transport industry
What you will get in return:
- Family friendly roster to ensure your work life balance
- Friendly and experienced team environment
- Relocation assistance may be considered!
Interested? If yes, we would love to hear from you! Apply by submitting your CV in support of your application. Don’t delay as shortlisting will commence immediately. Applications will close 18 June 2021.
We welcome applications from indigenous applicants and encourage Wajarri Yamatji people, as the traditional custodians of the land on which the Iron Ridge Project is located, to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.