HALF CUT HAIR IS NOW HIRING! - All year Apprentices & Fully Qualified Hairdressers
Ideally located in beautiful McLaren Vale (approximately 30 minutes south of the CBD of Adelaide, this is a FANTASTIC opportunity for a fully qualified hairdresser or Apprentice Hairdresser to join this boutique, eclectic, funky salon.
No experience is required for a 1st Year Apprentice - just a PASSION for hair!
- Amazing commission/bonus structure as long as KPI's are met. (10% of total turnover including retail. For example if you turn over $4-5K per week, this is an extra $400-$500 in your pay packet)
- Flexible working hours and flexible employment arrangement that suit individual needs.
- The latest iPad to use in-salon and at home.
- Individual mentoring from a highly experienced industry professional.
- Quarterly mixed dozen of wine
- Tools of trade supplied
About The Salon
- Newly renovated with floor expansion 3 x the size.
- State of the art equipment and exciting new services not offered by other salons
- Set in Mclaren Vale, Australia's best wine region
- Kevin Murphy session salon
- ghd Elite salon
- Fully stocked Goldwell colour lab
What sort of boss will you be working with!
I have a visionary management style meaning that I encourage staff to choose their own journey. I have a strong vision on the direction in which I want to take the salon and are happy to allow the staff to work on their own terms as long as they are productive and produce results.
I will usually only check in with staff to make sure that they are on track or to share new insights. Meaning that their position is their own destiny, they can choose what they want to become. Whether it's a platform artist teaching other stylists what's new, an editorial stylist doing photographic/fashion work or simply creating great hair then going home to spend time with family. I'm happy to mentor all.
Our website is: www.halfcut.com.au
For more information please call Cathy on 0400 900 672.
Please no overseas applicants and only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply please press 'Apply for this Job' and attach your Resume.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.