Senior Beauty & Dermal Therapist
L.A.B. SKIN CLINIC IS NOW HIRING!
We are an iconic and multi Award Winning Clinic located in Neutral Bay, NSW and have been established since 2003.
If you are a Senior Beauty Therapist or Dermal Therapist, this is definitely the role you have been waiting for!
Part Time PERMANENT Role:
- Earn from $55 to $80 per hour (scalability dependent upon key attributes)
- Staff treatments & product purchases at cost
- Bonuses & Share options
- Have a great job for life
- Earn more in 3 days than working elsewhere full time!
- Work in a beautifully presented Clinic, with a supportive Clinic owner who will treat you with the respect you deserve, and reward you extensively for your work
- Parking only 5 minutes from the Clinic and bus stops located on Military Road (almost adjacent to the Clinic) so extremely convenient
We are one of North Shore's leading Cosmetic Aesthetic Dermal & Anti-Ageing Clinics and we are seeking a Part-time Senior Dermal Therapist with extensive knowledge and experience in beauty therapy and advanced dermal treatments to join our very friendly and caring boutique clinic.
The successful candidate should be capable of operating a variety of different TGA-approved technologies and perform a variety of different treatments (from eyebrow waxing & tinting to ablative skin rejuvenation treatments). Expertise in diagnosing, prescribing and accurately treating a variety of skin conditions is vital. The successful candidate should feel at home using a fully equipped cosmetic clinic and treating male and female clients with a wide age demographic from 20 to 70 years.
We retail and use in-clinic: Dermaviduals, Intraceuticals and Da Vinci growth factor. Whilst knowledge of and experience with these ranges is not a pre-requisite, extensive understanding of ingredients is.
We are looking for someone who is mature, independent, well-groomed, communicative, congenial and ambitious. The preferred candidate will be one who is excited about the prospect of taking over a leadership role after an extensive training and induction period.
CONTRACT ROLE: Initially 3 days Part-time, this role will extend to full-time for a candidate with appropriate capabilities. This will be explained in detail during an interview.
- MUST be able to work: Tuesdays & Fridays (10am – 6pm) | alternate Wednesdays 10am - 5pm | Saturdays 9am - 3pm
- Consult with clients and perform in depth skin analysis
- Prepare client treatment programs
- Perform treatments
- Communicate treatment procedures with clients & answer their concerns
- Complete documentation and client history notes
- Recommend and educate clients on homecare regimens
- Post-treatment follow up with clients
- Continuous learning and ongoing skills development
Core attributes & competencies:
- Diploma/Bachelor of Dermal Science or Dermal Therapies and Diploma of Beauty Therapy (or equivalent) qualifications & experience are necessary for this role
- Laser & IPL Certification
- Minimum 10 years’ beauty therapy & dermal aesthetics experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of cosmetic medicine
- Punctual and able to manage time effectively
- Strong retailing ability
- Trustworthy, ethical and always pleasant
- Happy & willing team-player
- Independent and capable of using initiative but amenable to accepting direction
- Passionate about skin & cosmetic procedures
- Well-groomed, articulate and professional
- Client focussed
Our website is: https://labskinclinic.com.au/
Press "Apply for the Job" and attach your Resume.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.