Just Cuts Wagga Wagga is looking for – Senior Hairdresser/s or 3rd Year Apprentice (competent in cutting)
You may be considering a lifestyle change, over the chaos and congestion of big city living?
- Flexibility working hours available
- Work Sundays if you want to (and get paid $46.00 per hour!)
- Free parking
- No chemical work or colouring – just cutting, shampoos, dry offs and thermal styling.
Remuneration: Earn great Bonuses and Commissions on top of your weekly wage!
Hours: Full time, Part time and Casual roles available - flexibility in working hours and flexible employment arrangement.
Location: Wagga Wagga Market Place, Shop 50, Baylis St, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Just Cuts has a fantastic opportunity to grow your career, with the largest franchisee hairdressing company in the southern hemisphere, with over 213 salons in Australia, New Zealand and U.K.
Wagga Wagga is a prosperous, friendly city offering all modern conveniences, excellent employment and schooling opportunities, very affordable housing and a great relaxed lifestyle.
Why you’ll want to work for Just Cuts:
- You will attend paid training day to update your Skills, Operations and Retail Knowledge.
- Great opportunity to pick up extra hours or to get back into the industry.
- No Clientele needed.
- Start and finish on time with regular breaks.
- Job security with your whole shift guaranteed
- Hair and products at discount.
More about you:
- Senior Hairdresser or 3rd Year Apprentice who is confident and competent in all aspects of cutting and styling
- Well-groomed and well presented.
- Good communication skills.
- Works well in a Team environment.
- Has a friendly and positive personality.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Please forward your resume and press Apply for this Job.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.