Hinchen Resources has close to 60 years of national contacts, networks and experience and is ready to add to the team again! We have a great opportunity to bring on board another two talented consultants who are ready to service A Grade Clients with their premium Recruitment skills.
Our growth verticals are Allied Health, ICT, Engineering, Contact Centre & Accounting & Finance. We are also open to explore other verticals as the business continues to expand.
This is an opportunity for talented and passionate recruiters to join a high performing and remarkably well recognised boutique agency where you will be genuinely supported, coached and developed, respected and rewarded. You will also be encouraged to have a voice and help frame our collective future! You will also have the opportunity to take on a hot desk!
So, what are we offering you ask?
- A Hot desk – we have roles and accounts to nurture – we need like minded consultants who we can trust to support these A Grade clients!
- The opportunity to be a master of your own destiny – you can pick your job or industry verticals – we have all sorts of roles to support you hitting the ground running so we’re open to your preferences
- Coaching and mentoring – direct coaching if your up for it from a very hands-on and experienced MD who has a history of success in engaging and developing high performing teams
- Genuine career progression – we have an exciting 5-year plan that offers loads of growth opportunities if that’s what you are looking for
- We have an accelerated bonus structure – it starts at 35% of excess and can head north quarter on quarter, recognising your hard work and great results
- Your base salary will be reflective of the experience you bring
What you will bring – we have two opportunities
- A min of 2 years’ experience in Agency Recruitment and Account Management – we can do the sales for you as long as you can bring experience delivering a premium recruitment service- if you are seeking a leadership opportunity this could be an opportunity for you to come in and build a team
- A min of 2 years recruitment experience – ideally with 1 year in your field of choice (internal or agency is fine) as we have great customers to develop you with, providing you with the opportunity to better support your Account Development and Recruitment skills
With approx. 60 years of networks to leverage off, and an enviable reputation as a quality HR and Recruitment business partner, this really is a genuine opportunity for you to leverage off a respected brand and continue to build your career and your earning capacity!
Our national footprint includes: Executive Search, ICT, Contact Centre, Admin, Allied Health, NFP, Engineering and Sales & Marketing - we can provide CBD offices and the opp to WFH - it’s all about an adult environment at our place. Why not give me a call to find out more! 0459 991 061 or simply apply now following the links below
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.