Plan B Group, based in Mount Waverley, is the largest provider of Electrical & Communication engineering design and project management services in the Victorian Land Development Industry.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and innovative Business Delivery Manager to become an integral part of our Industry Leading Plan B Comms team. This is an excellent opening for someone who is self-driven, energetic and experienced who can lead our Team in an exciting strategic direction that is the best in the Land Development Industry.
Plan B Comms primarily works in the thriving Land Development Industry and our Clients are the largest Developers in Australia. Our core business is providing a complete communication solution for new developments. Our work is focused on servicing Greenfield stages/lots as well as managing large scale existing telecommunication infrastructure relocations.
To be a success in this role, you will have years of experience in leading teams and we would expect that will bring a confidence in communications, operations and management skills that will be required to have an influence with our key stakeholders.
If you are to be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have the below skills:
- Be able to demonstrate your past and present skills in managing Client opportunities, new growth and key relationship building;
- Be able to clearly demonstrate your experience in managing a team of experienced professionals dedicated to the same outcomes;
- Contribute at an executive level in the creation and implementation of the Plan B Comms Business Development strategy;
- Improving our existing client and stakeholder relationships;
- Representing Plan B Comms at Land Development functions and meetings;
- Experience in the Communication Industry with exposure to the Land Development Industry;
- Experience with existing Telecommunications Infrastructure relocations (desirable)
- Embrace, uphold and contribute to our positive values and behaviours at all times.
At the Plan B Group, our people and our clients are our highest priority, and as such we invest significantly in our groups culture and our client’s satisfaction. As well as being the Industry leaders in our Communications we constantly strive, encourage and promote new ideas and innovation to remain in this position.
We’ll back the successful candidate with a great team and all the opportunities you’d expect from a Company whose purpose is constantly innovating to excellence.
The successful applicant will rewarded with an excellent salary package which includes, car allowance, fuel card, mobile phone, five weeks annual leave & under cover parking at our brand new premises in Mount Waverley.
Please note: only short listed candidates will be contacted regarding the next phase of the selection process. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Plan B as a potential employer.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link.
Please include a letter of application describing why you should be considered for an interview along with your resume.
Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter.
Want to know more about working for Plan B? https://www.planbgroup.com.au/careers/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a delivery manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- Have you completed a qualification in project management?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.