Sydney West Sports Medicine (SWSM) is currently looking to hire a Physiotherapist to join our fast-growing team. SWSM specialise in delivering high quality treatment by providing patients with a multidisciplinary approach through our services including Sports & Exercise Medicine Physicians, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Chiropractic’s, Dietetics, Podiatry and Remedial Massage Therapy.
We are founded on an integrative methodology for the treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries. All of our practitioners follow an evidence-based approach with a focus on manual therapy and exercise intervention. In all patient treatment and interactions, we aim to provide high quality service focusing on individualised care.
We are looking for a full time Physiotherapist to join our clinic at Rooty Hill. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, possess a strong work ethic and be able to work as part of a team. You will have excellent communication skills, a caring attitude and a passion for helping people achieve their full potential.
SWSM will offer the guidance of mentors where you will receive ongoing professional development to enhance your skills and knowledge, along with a professional development allowance of $800.00 per annum. Our clinic has a variety of patients with a caseload ranging from Workers Compensation through to Athlete Management, and everything in between. We are offering a competitive salary for the right candidate with opportunities for career progression, and on the job perks such as;
- Your career goals are supported and nurtured
- Managers who work alongside you to give you first hand guidance and mentorship
- Awesome team support and regular social club activities
- We pay for all extended CPD learning up to $800.00pa
- Great work life balance with flexibility in hours
- Free gym membership, and pool access at Sydney Gymnastics and Aquatic Centre
Your essential attributes, skills and experience should include;
- Appropriate undergraduate or post-graduate coursework with Physiotherapy qualification.
- AHPRA registration with no practice limitations
- 2+ years private practice experience
- Career motivated
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to accommodate clinic demands and provide sports coverage as required.
You will be required to undergo a working with children check, national police check and NDIS worker screen. The successful candidate will be available across Monday to Saturday (with the opportunity for flexible rostering), however we may also require an additional part-time Physiotherapist and are open to reviewing applications for a part-time role should this be more desirable for the candidate.
Experience in specialised areas of practice is not essential, however it is very desirable as we seek to provide additional services for our patients;
- Men's/ Women's Health
If you believe you may be an asset to our team, please forward a cover letter addressing the criteria and a copy of your resume to our General Manager (Nikki Lodge) email@example.com
- How many years' experience do you have as a physiotherapist?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Have you completed a qualification in physiotherapy?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have professional experience carrying out musculoskeletal assessments?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.