The Plan B Group, based in Mount Waverley is the largest provider of electrical engineering design and project management services to the Land Development Industry in Victoria.
We have an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking & enthusiastic Trainee Project Administrator to become part of our highly motivated Auditing Team. Due to rapid growth this is an excellent opening for someone who is mature, self-driven and energetic who wants to learn from and work with the best in the industry.
Working with a dedicated and supportive team you will be given all the training required to succeed in this role and will develop a wide range of skills in administration, client liaison and project management.
You will bring your keen eye for detail and the ability to think outside of the box. It is important you bring a positive attitude, willingness to learn and strong work ethic.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and booking projects
- Preparing and reviewing reports
- Coordinating submissions and authority documentation
- Updating Company database
- Admin support to the Administration Manager and Operations Manager
- Filing and general ad hoc administration duties as required
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Be a suitable cultural fit to the group
- Embrace, uphold and contribute to our positive values and behaviours at all times.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and initiative. You will possess strong communication skills, have the ability to take ownership of your role and have a high attention to detail. MS office skills would be advantageous but not essential.
Plan B is a dynamic, forward thinking and innovative organisation which values the employees and promotes a positive team culture at all times. The successful applicant will embrace our positive values & behaviours to ensure a long and secure future and will be rewarded with extra annual leave & under cover parking at our brand new premises in Mount Waverley.
Please note: only short listed candidates will be contacted regarding the next phase of the selection process. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Plan B as a potential employer.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link.
Please include a letter of application describing why you should be considered for an interview along with your resume.
Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Want to know more about working for Plan B? https://www.planbgroup.com.au/careers/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.