- Permanent roles
- Industry leading rates
- 5 weeks annual leave with super on all hours
MLG Oz are currently seeking an experienced Auto Electricians to join the highly valued maintenance team in our Kalgoorlie Workshop. Reporting to the Workshop Manager this position is:
- Kalgoorlie Residential
- Permanent – Full Time
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following:
- Auto Electrician Trade Qualification (Essential)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A Current Drivers Licence
- A Current Air conditioning licence
- Strong diagnostics skills
- Mobile equipment maintenance experience
- Demonstrated positive safety leadership skills & behaviour
- Sound knowledge and demonstrated experience with Occupational Health, Safety and Risk Management
- Personal initiative, motivation & drive with demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and in a team to achieve work outcomes
- Sound knowledge of Off Road Side Tipper Road Trains, Mack and Kenworth Prime Movers and Caterpillar Earthmoving
- Previous experience within a high paced workshop environment
- Strong time management, communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Highly focused with a strong attention to detail
- Ensure work order notes and timesheets are completed daily
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates
- Paid meal breaks, Super paid on all hours worked and salary sacrifice options available
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Access to great range of benefits including remote housing benefits
- Opportunity for career development & progression.
- Exciting opportunity in a growing business
- Excellent culture and collaborative team
- Secure employment with a continuously growing company
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Contact our Recruitment team if you require further information (08) 9022 7746 [link removed] / email@example.com [link removed]
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
https://www.mlgoz.com.au/careers/ [link removed]
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an automotive electrician?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology?
- Have you worked in a role which requires fault finding experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.