For over 30 years, Yadu Health Aboriginal Corporation (YHAC) provides an affordable and accessible Aboriginal Community Controlled Health service with a range of culturally safe and high-quality services. YHAC strives to improve the wellness and health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in our communities within Ceduna and the surrounding areas.
In this role, you will work collaboratively throughout YHAC within the Corporate Service Team. The ability to develop relationships with our organisation and with external providers is imperative.
YHAC provides an affordable and accessible Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service within Ceduna and the surrounding areas.
We are seeking an experienced person to join our corporate team.
- Initial appointment for 12 month contract will apply.
- Position is that of Data Analysis and Reporting Officer with a probationary period up to six months.
- At Admin 4 ca. $72,000-$75,600pa with generous salary sacrifice provisions
- Flexible full-time hours 37.5 per week worked across 5 days
- Current working with National Police Clearance & Working with Children Check
Key Responsibilities include:
- Gather, review, refine and analyse data to complete major reports on service activities and performance in line with funding agency requirements.
- Liaise with internal programs to gather and cleanse data used in the preparation of reports.
- Build capacity among staff who gather data to ensure that the data is accurate and meets the needs of funding bodies.
- Identify and apply modifications that can be made to data and therefore streamline the process of minimizing errors.
- Liaise with Information technology teams to improve the execution of data transition from collection to reporting.
- Translate and explain captured data, develop reports, and providing insights and analysis as to how to interpret data both to the funding bodies and internal groups.
- Coach and direct staff on how to create reports that meet internal and external needs.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in working with Aboriginal people and communities.
- Exceptional analytical skills to identify problems and develop innovative and creative solutions.
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced computer literacy skills including MS Office.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage competing tasks and priorities.
We are looking for candidate that is self-motivated, that has attention to detail and has a passion for data analysis and the need to develop and achieve high standards.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, and an Enterprise Agreement. Benefits include 9.5% superannuation, attractive salary sacrifice package, training and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
For further information, enquiries or request for Position Description please contact Alan Morris, Corporate Services Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]
Please note: All potential candidates will be required to produce a National Police Clearance and Working with Children Check screening to be eligible.
To be considered for this role all applications must respond to the Key Selection Criteria above along with providing a cover letter and resume. Applications must not exceed 3 pages.
How to Apply: Please submit your application in writing and it will be accepted via post, hand delivery, or email.
Completed applications should be forwarded to Alan Morris YHAC, PO Box 314, CEDUNA SA 5690 and/or email email@example.com [link removed]
Close Date: Close of Business - 5:00pm Wednesday 23rd June, 2021
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.