Customer/Tech Support and Warehousing – Full Time (Monday to Friday)
Neltronics requires the services of a full time Customer/Tech Support and Warehousing person based in our Jolimont, Perth warehouse. Established in 1989, Neltronics imports and distributes primarily 12 volt aftermarket vehicle electronics to the Australian and New Zealand markets.
The role is wide ranging and would suit someone with an electronics sales or servicing background although formal qualifications are not essential. Experience within the car audio/video, alarm, GPS tracking industries would be highly regarded as stock testing and fault finding forms part of the role.
This position involves correspondence with suppliers, local resellers and end users of our product range so an excellent phone manner is essential for this position.
On the job training in warehouse procedures will be provided.
Responsible for the integrity of all stock matters, workshop security and safety. Providing user support and stock preparation for despatch.
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft products and various software
- Excellent phone manner
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Good analytic skills
- Solid understanding of modern technology
- Understanding of electronics and product operation
- Understanding of vehicles and machinery
- Physical handling of stock is required
Qualifications – nil, but highly regarded:
- Automotive electrical or electronics installation experience
- Warehousing experience
- Customer service experience
- Goods receivable
- Orders picking, packing and shipping locally, interstate and internationally.
- Warranty repairs in and out, product testing
- Stock processing for labelling, testing ready for despatch
- Liaison with suppliers for product queries, faults, returns, warranties
- Customer contact
- Phone enquiries, servicing, warranty enquiries
- Onsite technical help with our products in customer vehicles
- Warehouse maintenance - Keeping work area neat, tidy and secure
The successful applicant will be required to pass a police clearance and drug and alcohol testing and prove eligibility to work in Australia.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.