Executive Assistant - Banking
Our client, an International banking and financial services firm is looking for an Executive Assistant on a permanent basis.
You will act as an Executive Assistant to a Senior Director in a 1:1 role. This is an involved position with high levels of responsibility where diplomacy and confidentiality are essential. The role is focused on providing support to the Senior Director in their professional capacity. This Director is known for their engaging and inclusive working style.
- Diary management and booking of meetings
- Email management
- Booking and scheduling travel including coordination of approvals and preparation of itineraries
- Processing of purchase orders and expense claims for payment, adhering to expenses policies and procedures;
- Providing assistance with preparation of reports, presentations and other documents, including print production.
- Organising ad hoc dinners and events
- Networking and liaising with clients and/or client EAs and peers internally;
- Answering telephones and taking responsibility for follow up actions;
- Managing electronic document and paper files following established Document Management procedures;
- Adhoc project work
We are looking for an Executive Assistant that prides themselves on being bright, professional, focused on delivery and produces high quality work. An EA that is proactive, gets involved, has a naturally curiosity, positive outlook and a flexible, helpful and willing manner would excel in this role.
In addition, you will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), excellent word processing and presentation skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) – touch typing skills are critical. Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills and is capable of building relationships both internally and externally are also key.
If you are looking for your next challenge and the above outlines your experience and what you are looking for next, please send your CV immediately to Surayya French at Bsupport@marsrecruitment.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.