Harvest Road Group is an agri-food business with a growing portfolio of fine food brands for domestic and international markets, exporting to over 40 countries. We are a family-owned business committed to improving animal welfare and strives towards industry leadership throughout a vertically integrated beef business and our aquaculture operations. Our vision is to expand to become a diversified, global food business, expanding operations across multiple categories.
We are currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated ICT Systems Support Officer to facilitate, coordinate and support a broad range of ICT Projects and BAU initiatives across multiple sites within our business. This role will also provide technical support to our remote and onsite employees (both in person and over the phone) most notably at our new Feeding Facility in Koojan Downs, Moora WA.
There will be considerable travel to Moora (2 hours from Perth), with accommodation on site provided if necessary for the first three months of the implementation phase. Some site visits will also be required after implementation phase. We will offer flexibility for someone when extra hours are worked during site visits.
- Coordinate integration of all ICT solution components onsite involving multiple suppliers.
- Set up intelligent electronic devices, network devices, IoT devices, end user compute devices, servers and software applications for site commissioning and integration with other field technology components.
- Schedule and participate in Project and BAU meetings when required.
- Create and perform Site Acceptance Test (SAT) plan
- Document, communicate and coordinate prompt resolution of SAT issues.
- Verify and update “As-Built” documents when required.
- Perform BAU ICT administrative and supportive duties for internal employees.
- Assist in BAU maintenance of computer infrastructure, diagnosing and resolve technical problems that arise.
- Provide technical assistance in a timely manner to incidents and service requests.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues in a live production environment.
- Monitoring distributed systems application architectures
- Maintain accurate and detailed Project and BAU documentation and procedures.
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in a similar role
- Suitable qualifications i.e., Diploma in IT and/or relevant certifications e.g., CompTIA, Cisco, VMWare, and Microsoft
- Possession of a current Class C Driver’s License
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of troubleshooting techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to build strong working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Knowledge in systems infrastructure, networking, monitoring, security, and supporting tools.
- Ability to be mobilised to site with short notice and work collaboratively in a team as well as autonomously where required.
- Experience in Windows, Ubiquiti, Cisco, Apple support and ITIL processes preferred.
What’s in it for you:
Based in the iconic Swan Brewing Building not only will you have stunning swan river views we also offer:
- Attractive salary and remuneration packages.
- Flexible working arrangements with the ability to work from home.
- Free onsite parking and access to bicycle storage.
- Modern facilities with catered lunch provided when at the Swan.
Our business endeavours to provide a safe, encouraging and family-oriented work environment to all staff, to ensure you have the necessary support to achieve your best results. We are constantly evolving, with long-term career opportunities available for successful candidates with the right attitude.
Apply now and join one of Western Australia’s largest agri-food businesses.
Harvest Road embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity. We actively encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders, people of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation, and those with Disability to apply.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.