Minimum NV1 Defence clearance or eligibility to acquire one is mandatory (requires Australian Citizenship).
Fivecast is a world-leading provider of digital intelligence solutions. We enable the world’s most important public and private organizations to explore masses of data and uncover actionable insights, critical to protecting global communities. As a growing start-up, all team members are provided with the opportunity to directly contribute to our success, participate in the development of new and emerging technologies and grow their career in a challenging and dynamic high-tech environment.
Fivecast is an inclusive employer, we value diversity of thought and experience and believe our inclusive culture contributes to our success. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live and work.
About the Role
Fivecast are looking for UX/UI Developers to join an innovative, growing & supportive team. Developers with 2+ years experience are encouraged to apply.
We are also keen to see Junior Developers apply as well.
We can offer great progression opportunities and look to encourage the growth of our junior staff.
You will be working closely with other members of the engineering team (VP Product, software engineers, software architects, data scientists, marketing and tradecraft) to make sure the end-user needs are addressed in the product by designing detailed UI wireframes, sketches, mock-ups and interactive prototypes and converting them into running software.
In this role the Developers will have the opportunity to immediately contribute to shaping our software solution, enhancing our users’ experiences and helping the company grow.
Junior Developers are given the opportunity to grow their current knowledge and real world experience in a supportive and dynamic high-tech environment.
- 2+ years of experience as UX/UI Developer using React.js
- Deep knowledge of current UX design strategies and trends across both web and mobile platforms.
- Strong knowledge of wire-framing/prototyping design tools i.e., Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, InDesign, Zeplin, Adobe suite.
- A desire to contribute, learn, take ownership and work well within a startup environment.
- Relevant academic certification
- A desire to learn, develop and succeed in a innovative role
- knowledge or experience of UX design strategies and trends across both web and mobile platforms.
- Full stack experience is an advantage (Java, Elasticsearch)
- Tertiary qualifications in visualisation or computer science
Our Work Environment and Culture
Only a few minutes from the city, Fivecast is located at Base 64 on North Terrace, home to other innovative and interesting Australian technology start-ups. Base 64 provides a relaxed atmosphere that encourages collaboration and includes a fully equipped kitchen, barista quality coffee machine, end of trip facilities, comfortable indoor and outdoor spaces for meetings and eating. Base 64 also provides onsite parking or unmetered street parking nearby.
Fivecast has a connected work culture with team members often taking advantage of the in-house Foosball table, local cafes, bars, pubs and sporting facilities for Friday lunches, after work drinks and group activities. At Fivecast we understand the importance of a good work-life balance and support flexible work arrangements.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.