Blackburn Nissan is a part of the Autopact Group, one of Australia's largest and growing automotive dealership groups. Across our 26 dealerships along the eastern seaboard we represent 33 of the top car brands in Australia.
Our mission is “For everyone to Drive Away Happy, every time". This mission applies not only to our customers - but also to our employees, suppliers and business partners.
Due to growth in our workshop multiple opportunity exists for a Senior Service Technician and Service Technician to join the team at Blackburn Nissan.
Why join the team?
- Maximise your earning potential with a well-structured commission plan
- Tool allowance
- Genuine opportunity for career growth and advancement. You will be a part of a national company with many different career opportunities
- Fully equipped workshop with the latest diagnostic equipment
- Ongoing manufacturer factory training
What we are searching for:
- You will be a Qualified Light Vehicle Mechanic with extensive experience in the industry
- Experience with the Nissan brand will be highly regarded but is not essential
- Quality workmanship and attention to detail
- Current and valid manual drivers' license
- A passion for the automotive industry
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to be part of a high performing business that looks after its people the way it should, then do not hesitate to make a confidential application.
You are encouraged to apply by forwarding a cover letter and your resume.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Blackburn Nissan, as part of the Autopact Group is an equal opportunity employer which offers excellent working conditions, benefits and the opportunity to join a business that provides a friendly and supportive working team environment
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an automotive technician?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.