- Electrical Engineering Consultancy
- Murarrie – with free suburb parking
- An exciting role as a dedicated support to a busy Project Management Team.
- Fantastic opportunity for someone keen to expand their existing knowledge of administration.
Electrical Reticulation Design Services Pty Ltd (ERDS) is an electrical design consultancy, operating in Queensland since 1997. We are an established consultant in the commercial and industrial, government, and residential and rural residential markets. ERDS provides a diverse range of electrical planning and design services. We are ‘A’ rated consultants with Energex and Ergon Energy and have a solid reputation for delivering the highest level of quality and value to our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administration assistant all-rounder, no day will be the same. The duties will include but not limited to:
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Set up of new projects – electronic data entry
- Updating working project folders
- Typing, printing, sending and filing of fee proposals and other project documentation
- DBYD requests
- Running project expense reports from Total Synergy
- Preparation of project invoices and subsequent debtors follow up
- Archiving electronic project folders
- Administrative assistance with tender and panel submissions
- Document Control and issuing of project deliverables
- Liaising with external authorities/stakeholders to obtain relevant project approvals
- General administration support and ad hoc administrative activities
Reporting directly to the Program Delivery Manager.
This role calls for a highly organised, proactive, hands-on professional with exceptional communication skills. You will enjoy working autonomously, and combined with your resourcefulness, resilience, and strong initiative you will be able to hit the ground running.
In addition, candidates must be able to demonstrate evidence of the following selection criteria to be considered.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role preferably with a professional services consultancy
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration (completed or in progress) or equivalent
- A proactive attitude where you are focused on getting the job done to meet deadlines but still able to deliver a high-quality service
- An easy-going personality with the ability to deal with all types of people confidently and professionally at all times
- A genuine willingness to complete all tasks, from the very basic to the extremely challenging, with a positive outlook
- The ability to quickly learn and adapt to new environments, systems, and requests
- Experience with MS Suite of packages
- Exceptional organisational skills, with an ability to multi-task whilst also focusing on a high attention to detail
- Manage own workflow efficiently, negotiating priorities for deadlines where appropriate
- Well-presented and professional in all aspects
- Excellent working conditions, with a great culture, including a supportive small team environment,
- Exposure to a broad range of interesting and challenging projects,
- Access to ongoing training and career development
- Access to flexible work arrangements including RDO's and work from home
- Free parking in the suburbs
If you believe this role could be the next best step in your career and not just another job, tell us why by forwarding a cover letter, responding to our selection criteria and your resume to ERDS, email Stephen Kelly at email@example.com and for further information regarding this opportunity. All applications are strictly confidential.
Applications from recruitment agencies and applicants currently residing overseas will not be accepted at this time.
Successful short-listed applicants will be contacted for either a phone interview or in-person interview. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.