ERDS is an electrical design consultancy, operating in Queensland since 1997. We are an established consultant in the commercial and industrial, government, and residential markets, providing a diverse range of electrical planning and design services. We are 'A' rated consultants with Energex and Ergon Energy and have a solid reputation for delivering the highest level of quality and value to our Clients.
The company has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Project Manager. The position reports directly to the Program Delivery Manager, and acts as the primary co-ordination and technical point of contact for a portfolio of varying sized projects. As the Client representative within ERDS, the role works in conjunction with Operations Manager and Designers and is responsible for driving the successful delivery of ERDS projects in a timely and efficient manner to satisfy our Clients’ needs. Key tasks include leading project teams, managing project scope, variations and RFIs, facilitating the resolution of engineering issues, and providing project status updates and reports to Clients and ERDS management, and input into estimating and tender submissions.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual, with a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail. Equally suited to working in a collaborative team environment and a self-managed situation, you thrive in a commercially focused business, and can demonstrate your ability to achieve project deadlines, while adhering to the highest level of quality. We anticipate you having the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Formal qualification in Project Management (completed or in progress).
- Strong planning and organising skills, with the ability to coordinate multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Proven Client and stakeholder interaction, management and negotiation skills.
- A high level of spoken and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with people from a range of engineering and professional disciplines.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- excellent working conditions, including a supportive small team environment
- a project portfolio that will challenge and develop your skills
- access to flexible work arrangements including RDO's and work from home
- access to ongoing training and career development
- paid membership to one relevant professional body
Please forward your cover letter and an up to date CV to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 30 July 2021. All applications are strictly confidential. Please contact Stephen Kelly via email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding this opportunity.
We appreciate your interest in employment with ERDS. Please note that applications from recruitment agencies or applicants requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered at this time.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in project management?
- Which of the following types of infrastructure project do you have experience with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.