Here at Kudos , we provide therapy services for children and young people with a disability from 7 years of age. We are a bold, brave and ambitious organisation built on the belief that every child, young person and their family has the right to belong to a supportive community that understands them.
The organisation is proudly an Australian-first, employee-led mutual. Staff make up the membership, with voting rights and the ability to actively participate in decision-making and governance. The primary values of the organisation are Knowledge, Camaraderie, Enterprising, Heart
You will be accountable for:
- Managing a clinical caseload involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the appropriate intervention program.
- Managing an active case load achieving 5 billable hours per day.
- Selecting, applying and evaluating the effectiveness of interventions and their ability to meet goals and objectives in line with organisational/professional practice standards.
- Integrating physiotherapy services with other Kudos services to support a multi-disciplinary approach and liaising with and engaging in decision making, client reviews, planning sessions, program conferences and other appropriate meetings.
- Working and liaising with carers and families, service providers and community members to enhance the quality of life and choice for children and young people.
- Contributing to NDIS service planning as required and in line with a participant planning and review needs.
- Conducting ongoing review and evaluation of interventions to maximise outcomes for clients and families and to enable the most effective use of resources.
What you will need to succeed:
- Registration with AHPRA.
- Experience working in the field of physiotherapy with children, young people and their families.
- Knowledge of current best practice interventions and of Strength-Based and Child and family-centred practice
- Experience in working within a multi-disciplinary professional team to plan, develop and deliver a combination of individualised interventions for children and young people with significant and often highly complex therapeutic needs.
- Proven ability to maintain professional networks to promote best practice in service provision for children and disabilities.
- Highly developed interpersonal and collaboration skills, with the ability to work in partnership with people with a disability, their families, and support networks to deliver a range of specialist services.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team environment.
- A sound understanding of person-centred thinking, the principles of NDIS and the National Disability Services Standards.
Your benefits will include:
- Ongoing commitment to professional development with an annual professional development allowance.
- Access to an attractive remuneration package, including salary sacrificing and flexibility to choose your working location including working from home.
- An opportunity to join Kudos as a member, giving you a part-share in the business!
- Working in a multi/trans-disciplinary model with a range of allied health professionals to provide a holistic and integrated approach to supports.
- Dynamic and vibrant leaders.
- Mandatory fun and much more…
Kudos is a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people. We encourage people with disability, Aboriginal Australians or Torres Strait Islander and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful incumbent maintains a current Working with Children Check and NDIS Worker Screen Check which is satisfactory to Kudos in accordance with the Children’s Protection Act 1993(SA) and a current driver’s licence.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you!
For more information about Kudos and the services we provide, visit our website at https://kudosservices.com.au/ or contact the Manager, Corporate at email@example.com for a copy of the position description and/or a confidential chat.
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.