- Permanent full-time role
- Major clients
- Immediate start
ICEMEDIA is Australia’s leading online strategy, marketing services, web and software Development Company. National and international organisations trust ICEMEDIA to build their web presence and develop innovative applications.
We are currently on the look-out for an experienced Drupal Web developer with a strong PHP background to join our creative team. We’re looking for someone who can knuckle down and deliver high quality web work in a timely manner – but isn’t afraid to learn or be lead. Your work will be delivered in a number of different mediums including mobile and tablet applications, intranets and more traditional web sites.
ICEMEDIA is looking for experienced Drupal Developers, ideally with 3+ years’ experience:
- Strong knowledge of PHP and Drupal 7,8, experience with Drupal 9 would be an advantage
- Experience with Database Fundamentals (MySQL)
- Ideally experience working with Acquia/Amazee, Nginx, Apache2
- Ideally experience with other PHP platforms like Laravel
- Experience across multiple different types of projects
- Baseline security clearance an advantage
- Cloud hosting experience AWS, Azure or GCP
- Strong understanding of Git
- Experience with Docker and containerized production and development environments
- Experience in integrating Drupal with 3rd party services and API
- You produce quality work which you test, debug and correct before handing it off
- You’re interested in the state and direction of the web and web technologies
- You have a great attention to detail – you care about the px and the pixels
- You can point to some examples of your work
- You have at least 3 years’ experience developing websites with the above conditions
- You’ve worked in a commercial environment, with all that that entails
- You’ve taken graphic design assets and turned them into a website
- You’ve produced responsive and accessible websites
- Your have worked with modern JS frameworks
- You should be able to manage your work and deliverables
- We work with variety of projects ranging from pure FrontEnd using VueJS, ReactJS, AngularJS etc, Solution Architecture with AWS and Azure mainly to Full Stack projects with various clients
- You will be given opportunities to attend conferences depending on the topic and timing
- We offer permanent roles and a stable work environment
- Salary based on your skills and experience
- Access to Private Health Insurance Benefits and Salary Sacrificing
- We value opinions – if you have a better way of doing something, we are open to new ideas
- We work on major & varied projects – Integrated systems, Web sites, Mobile apps, Intranets
- You will gain exposure to various technologies
- A great co-working team of supportive, creative, and intelligent individuals ready and willing to help each other out
- The team is professional, but the work environment is casual, allowing for good communication and collaboration
- Birthday Cakes! Christmas Parties! Good Times! Great Hits!
Does this sound like you? Then you may just be the person we are looking for.
How to apply: Click the apply now button
Inspire | Communicate | Engage
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.