WearOptimo is at a critical and exciting stage of growth and requires a professional, full-time Management Accountant to be responsible for its day-to-day accounting and office management. This is an exceptional opportunity to develop in this role with the growth of the company.
WearOptimo is a leading-edge biotechnology company with the mission of advancing wearable healthcare sensing toward clinical outcomes. Our minimally invasive and pain-free devices are applied to the skin, accessing key signals and information in the body. Our high-performance, interdisciplinary team comes from around the world, with expertise across technology, science and commercial sectors. We are united in our passion and commitment to help tackle important healthcare challenges with practical solutions.
Reporting to the CFO, initially your responsibilities will be focussed on:
- Creditor payments including invoice approvals, credit card reconciliations, daily bank and credit card account reconciliations, purchasing and PO approvals and may include BAS statement, payroll and other related activities in Xero.
- The day-to-day management of the office, assisting with the organisation of events, training and information sessions, overseeing suppliers, supervising and supporting report and proposal preparation and providing general office support as required.
- Oversee business administration including filing systems, supplies purchasing and facilities management.
As we grow this role will develop to include the following;
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and financial plans as required.
- Provide financial support to other departments to assist with their understanding of the financial results and processes.
- Work with the Chief Financial Officer to streamline and implement financial processes and procedures and management reporting that adds value to the business.
- You will hold relevant tertiary qualifications in finance or accounting and have or be working towards completing your CA/CPA qualification.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in bookkeeping or accounting from data entry to BAS lodgement
- Advanced skills in Xero accounting software package
- Intermediate to advanced O365 skills across Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Multidiscipline capability across many small business platforms
- Accountable, and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Developed communication skills, verbal and written, and the confidence to converse with all stakeholders
- An autonomist self-starter with good problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility to work effectively across all areas of the team
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Exceptional opportunity to develop in this role with the growth of the company.
- Work with an exceptional and supportive team.
- Employee Assistance Program.
Located in Woolloongabba, within walking distance of public transport, coffee shops, and a range of dine-in and take-away options.
Please submit your application, including Resume with Cover Letter by clicking APPLY for this Job
Please note that we will not be accepting third party applications for this role.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.