Virtual Events Coordinator and Creator
- Work from home or office
- EventsAIR experience and Vietnamese speaking preferred (not essential)
- Fulltime (option for flexible working hours & days)
Do you have a passion for online virtual and hybrid events? Do you thrive mastering new virtual event technologies and getting hands on with the design, creation and live production of events? Are you highly organised and a great multi-tasker? If yes, we want to hear from you! We have some exciting new international projects on the go right now and we are looking for two creative individuals to join our awesome team.
Join a dynamic and creative team of event professionals providing innovative online and hybrid events.
Be an integral and valued team player delivering an exciting portfolio of client events in a positive, innovative and energetic environment.
Our small dynamic team of event professionals prides itself on delivering highly customised and innovative conferences and events (both virtually and in person) to our clients who represent prestigious international brands and corporate clients from various industries, not-for-profit organisations and government departments.
We embrace new technologies and innovations, are responsive to our clients’ needs and always deliver professional and memorable event experiences. Our flexibility, relationships, positivity, extra attention to detail and caring approach, sets us apart, and is what we thrive on to ensure ongoing business success.
We love what we do and are looking for two energetic and extraordinary new team members to join our nimble and vibrant team.
This position requires a reasonable degree of technical competence – so prior virtual events platform configuration and production experience is preferred but not essential as we will train on the job for the right candidates.
Working with an experienced team of event and communication professionals, you will support a diverse portfolio of online events and programs. You will maintain close liaison with our clients and participants (some to be delivered in Vietnamese), master our internal and client systems and processes and support the broader gener8 team in coordinating, creating, and producing live virtual and hybrid events.
You will be a highly organised, technically competent events professional, with a positive can-do attitude. You will have an exceptional grasp on virtual online event technologies and office productivity tools and services and additional technical, programming and production skills will be looked upon favourably. As well as coordinating client event needs, your role will include the design, configuration, production and delivery of our events using the EventsAIR virtual events platform (and other supporting/integrated event technologies).
- Virtual Events configuration experience (with EventsAIR, preferred but not essential)
- High technical competence (Virtual events/meeting platforms, CRMs, HTML, CSS, MS Office Suite – especially Excel & Teams/Sharepoint - all preferred)
- 2 years’ experience in Events Administration/Management (preferred)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and training in IT, events, marketing, communications or related fields
- Proven organisational skills & ability to manage competing deadlines effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy whilst working under pressure
- Proven ability to take responsibility for a program of work, work autonomously and be able to take direction when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Vietnamese speaking a bonus)
To be considered applicants are to:
- Include cover letter along with CV
- Have working rights in Australia
- Must have suitable Technical and/or Events Experience
- Be available to start asap/immediately
Applications Close COB Thursday 22 July
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.