Experienced Print, Digital Designer & Animator
Are you a Rockstar or about to hit the charts? If yes, we want to hear from you!
We’re on the hunt for a dedicated, passionate experienced print, digital designer & animator.
We are after... a motivated self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative. You are able to execute projects within brief, transform concepts, push boundaries, tell a compelling story and deliver amazing results – on time and on budget. You are an excellent communicator who prides yourself on your ability to develop and maintain great relationships. You enjoy working independently as well as contributing collaboratively. You have experience working with, and sometimes directing, both designers and developers in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Importantly, you’re a team player who is driven, creative and passionate about all things design.
Must have/be (if you do not have the following, please DO NOT apply):
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the industry.
- An Australian citizen or have evidence of your right to work legally in Australia, for example; Visa or permanent resident status.
- Be able to commence within four weeks should your application be successful.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience and confidence working and strategising directly with a variety of clients, from small business through to large corporate (across various industries).
- Experience in interpreting complex briefs and developing engaging storyboards.
- Can transform information into effective visual masterpieces across print, digital, or animation.
- Confident in communicating ideas/concepts to clients, business owners, management team, and other stakeholders.
- Able to perform high-level design from concept to completion.
- High-level experience in the Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD.
- Video/animation/motion graphics creation and editing experience would be an advantage – especially if experienced in After Effects.
- High-level experience in website design and development (e.g. SCSS, Bootstrap 5).
- Experience in developing creative online content (e.g. landing pages, social posts, video, and blogs).
- Experience and knowledge in SEO (technical in particular), content management systems (preferably Craft, Squarespace, Shopify), keyword research and google analytics.
- Competent working across a variety of subject matters and an ability to connect emotionally.
- Able to ensure brand consistency throughout various pieces of collateral.
- Strong typography & design.
- Understanding and experience in UI/UX design.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to set up and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Have worked in a fast-paced design studio or agency environment.
- A passion and flair for print, digital, and animation design, and a strong portfolio to back this up.
- Engaging people skills, great attitude and fun personality.
- A positive contributor to culture and clients.
- Reliable, accountable, trustworthy and ethical.
- Passionate, driven, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Has a willingness to learn and develop both skills and thinking.
- Excellent communication.
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinker.
- Organised, efficient, effective and accurate.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Results and deadline orientated.
- Friendly approachable and professional.
- Sense of humour.
- A team player who will thrive in an open collaborative environment.
What’s on offer
An opportunity to work within a leading, design thinking & integrated communications agency located in Launceston, Tasmania.
With stunning offices in the iconic Chalmers, complemented by a powerhouse creative team and a large diverse client base – we need a person to join our high performing team in delivering a variety of award-winning projects.
The package will be determined by;
- You showing us what you can do, and blowing our minds!
- Experience and attitude.
How to apply
Apply TODAY to ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity, as applications will be assessed and actioned as they are submitted.
If you meet the requirements and you’re keen to be a part of an industry leader, in a supportive team, working with great clients – we want to hear from you!
Submit the following by hitting APPLY NOW:
- A little snippet about You
- Your Resume and a
- Portfolio/Case Studies of your best work
Alternatively email direct to:
The HR Manager - email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a digital designer?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.