An Australian publicly listed company and leading provider of Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical & Instrumentation services across the Resources, Power, Industrial, Commercial and Asset Management sectors within Australia.
We are seeking a highly competent and motivated individual to take up a Victoria based Electrical Manager position. The ideal candidate will bring with them a strong network of clients and industry relationships, experience within general Service and Ports environments, and a desire to actively network and develop new business opportunities.
The Electrical Manager's role includes:
- The assurance of seamless day-to-day operation of the VIC/SA/TAS Service Departments; managing operational and strategic interactions within a growing electrical division
- When established in the role a strong client facing focus with the expectation of interacting and developing new client relationships
- Nurturing existing client relationships and always to liaise with clients in a professional manner
- Maintain and exceed the company's growth targets
- Efficient management of supervision and Trade personnel, ensuring that suitable inductions and training modules have been completed.
- Conducting ongoing HSE inspections in the workplace, to act on hazards and incidents reported and to conduct risk based job hazard analysis
- Ensuring regular toolbox talks and daily task briefings
- Demonstrate and maintain the company's core values - be innovative, show initiative, communicate effectively
- Acquire, maintain and adhere to all scope of work contracts
- Train staff on new business sales and growth target strategies
- Lead and foster team culture and instil leadership within team environment
Education & Qualifications Required:
- Electrical Trade certification; an accompanying Project / Service management qualification is highly desirable
- Extensive (minimum 8 years) Electrical experience in the Services - Maintenance field
- Full & Valid Driver’s Licence
- Construction Industry White Card
- National Police Clearance
The Company Offers:
- An attractive salary package in addition to company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone, iPad, and performance bonus
- The opportunity to work with a large national Electrical contracting company that continues to enjoy dynamic growth around Australia
- Training and personal development opportunities to enhance your growth and expertise
- A supportive team environment
If you are confident you have the skills, drive, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, and be an asset to our growing team , then apply now and submit your CV and cover letter and don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a state manager?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.