Are you Victoria’s next Master Plumber?
Master Plumbers is currently looking to add to its respected class of apprentices.
As a plumber, your skills are in demand and your employment prospects are excellent – whether you work for yourself, as a contractor or for a business or company.
Plumbers implement practical water, mechanical, roofing and gas solutions in domestic and commercial settings - safely and efficiently.
If you’re motivated, reliable and keen to learn from the best in the industry in state of the art facilities, we want to hear from you.
Why Master Plumbers?
Master Plumbers is dedicated to training multi-skilled plumbers and connecting them with plumbing businesses across metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria through its Group Training Organisation, Plumbing Apprenticeships Victoria (PAV).
An industry leader for over 125 years, Master Plumbers is Australia’s largest plumbing industry association and is known as a trusted source of information, advice and expertise for our members, the industry, government and the community.
Our apprentices are paid to learn. School fees are reimbursed, clothing and PPE is supplied and there's no HECS debt. Start earning an income on Day 1, while obtaining a valuable qualification.
When you apply you will be required to:
- Attach a copy of your resume
- Attach copies of any relevant School or RTO qualifications if applicable (e.g. Certificate II Plumbing Pre-apprenticeship or current Certificate III Plumbing if you have already commenced your apprenticeship)
- Attach a cover letter outlining why you want to undertake a plumbing apprenticeship with PAV
- Attach a photograph of yourself
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia, hold a valid Victorian drivers license and have access to a reliable vehicle.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note that we take the time to consider all applicants however due to the large volume we cannot provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back after a few weeks, please consider that you were unsuccessful at this stage.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.