Penguin Random House is the world’s largest trade book publisher, boasting an impressive list of authors from cherished favourites to future classics across many genres and platforms.
We are looking for a talented Designer to join our Marketing team. You will contribute innovative design ideas and solutions that help us to achieve the objective of world-class marketing campaigns and internal communications, from early conceptualization through to end-stage execution.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking early stage conceptualising, development and internal pitching of ideas that align with the campaign objectives.
- Designing internal and external communication collateral
- Adopting an agile approach to planning and design work, proactively addressing challenges and ensuring delivery on time, within budget and brief.
- Delivering innovative designs to a high standard for usage in marketing and advertising collateral.
- Working collaboratively across departments and communicating effectively through all stages of projects.
- Supporting and maintaining the systems and processes that underpin the day-to-day work of the design team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in branding, FMCG, advertising or design agency experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing standalone concepts from concept through to final production including magazine advertising, social media, digital advertising and point-of-sale.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (including Powerpoint).
- Basic video editing skills and photography experience would be a bonus.
- The ability to communicate and present creative concepts and ideas to stakeholders across the business.
- The ability to understand and interpret briefs, and execute in a creative and strategic manner.
If you are interested in this role, we invite you to apply now. All applicants must include a resume and cover letter when applying through Seek. To support your application please send your portfolio of relevant work to email@example.com.
Penguin Random House is the world’s largest trade book publisher, boasting an impressive list of authors from cherished favourites to future classics across many genres and platforms. In Australia and New Zealand, we are proud to work with the most talented writers, thinkers and achievers and publish a diverse range of local and international voices. We are the leading publisher distributing books across Australia and New Zealand, focusing on speed and reliability to reach our customers and bring the very best books to readers everywhere. Our 400+ creative and passionate people from various backgrounds and experiences work together to uphold our reputation for excellence and clear commitment to service throughout the entire publishing process, and help us to achieve exceptional results. More information can be found at https://www.penguin.com.au/ and https://www.penguin.co.nz/.
Penguin Random House is committed to providing a workplace and culture that values diversity and inclusion across all levels of the business. We recognise and acknowledge the contribution of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. This includes, however is not limited to, differences in gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, family status and disability.
Company: Penguin Random House Australia Pty Ltd
State/Region: New South Wales
City: North Sydney
Postal Code: 2060
Job ID: 160226
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.