Surfacing Contractors Australia Group (SCA) is a leading provider of Surfacing products and contracting services to the Education, Sports, Recreation, Childcare and Local Government sectors throughout Australia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide high-level and confidential administrative, tender documentation, and clerical support to the team.
- Greet visitors, answer calls and emails promptly and in a professional manner.
- Attend to phone and email messages and direct them to the appropriate person for attention
- Maintain electronic/hard copy filing systems allowing accurate tracking of correspondence and project documentation.
- Assist with travel accommodation bookings and other tasks as reasonably required by the supervisor, and/or team members.
- Maintain office stationery, office supplies, equipment and office presentation.
- Maintain implement and oversee adherence to office policies, procedures and WHS.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience in an administrative role in managing a broad range of duties with competing timelines, who can identify problems and decide on the appropriate remedial action with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effective both orally and in writing, including the ability to prepare correspondence in accordance with the required formats while maintaining confidentiality.
- Sound computer literacy including expertise in Microsoft Office Suite. Pipedrive experience will be highly regarded but not mandatory.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact with clients over the phone and emails.
- An administrator who work Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm (negotiable).
- Must have current unrestricted working rights for Australia to be eligible for consideration.
- Experience within a construction background is favourable but not mandatory.
- Professional approach and ability to work under pressure
What we offer:
- We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment.
- Free Parking on site.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.