Painter: Full-Time / Casual / Subcontractor opportunities
About the business
RESOLUTE Painting & Projects is a commercial repaint and project management business servicing the Melbourne Metropolitan area and Mornington Peninsula.
We are looking for well-presented qualified painters for full-time employment or subcontracting.
About the role
You MUST be a trade qualified painter, and:
- Work well alongside other painters.
- Demonstrate superior surface preparation skills.
- Be proficient in various methods of paint application (brush, roll, spray, etc.)
- Have a good knowledge of paint and associated products.
- Be a good communicator and excellent English speaker.
- Work across multiple sites and locations.
Subcontractors must have:
- Own vehicle and tools
- Public Liability insurance (min. $5m)
- WorkCover insurance
Benefits and perks
- Full-time employment
- Superannuation and CoInvest (employees)
- Annual Leave and Personal Leave
- Opportunity for promotion to Supervising Painter (includes company motor vehicle and fuel card).
Skills and experience
You will have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- White Card
- Working With Children Check
- Valid National Police Check (or be able to pass one).
- EWP and Working at Height Qualified
- Valid driver's license
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a painter?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.