IPD Group Limited is a leading manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of industrial products.
We presently require a Customer Service Representative in our National Customer Service department, located in Wetherill Park.
This role would be suitable for an experienced customer service whiz, preferably someone who has previously worked in the electrical manufacturing or electrical industry.
As the customer service representative, you will:
- Answer and respond to all internal and external enquires via e mail & phone
- Manage customer order entries including EDI orders
- Provide all internal and external customer backorder management updates
- Perform outbound calls to key customer accounts
- Manage customer returns and credits
We are looking for someone who is friendly, hardworking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will also have:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A warm, approachable manner with a positive attitude
- At least two years’ experience in a customer service position, preferably in the electrical industry
- Must thrive in a team environment
You must have the right to work in Australia and only applicants suitable for the position will be contacted.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience using Pronto?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Do you have technical support experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.