TOUSTONE is an internationally recognized Australian cloud based SaaS leader in fully hosted Business Intelligence services. Founded in Australia in 2014 and through our client-centric and business-outcome orientation, we have grown to deliver BI solutions on a global scale. From the cloud we are bringing better data, better decisions and better business results across Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. As we continue in our exciting period of growth we are seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our growing business. Whilst we are HQ'd out of Albury, NSW you wouldn't have to be. Ideally you would be based in Sydney or Melbourne however you could equally be based anywhere along the Eastern Seaboard of Australia.
HERE'S WHERE YOU COME IN. You will be an integral part of our committed, and energised team reporting into the Chief Commercial Officer. You will bring with you your passion for forging new authentic relationships and you will utilize your exceptional networking and prospecting skills to navigate the cultural landscape of new businesses. As this is a true ‘hunting’ position, you will happily take advantage of your prospecting expertise and proven capability in driving pipeline generation across an Eastern Seaboard territory. What you love about working as an Enterprise Sales Executive is it allows you to leverage your value-based selling techniques. This approach has successfully served you to focus on conveying a compelling value proposition to your C-level decision-makers and journeying with them and your other C-level buyers through the complex sales process which often comes with the provision of SaaS based products. Whilst you do thrive in ‘hunter’ roles, you can also demonstrate your ability to successfully foster long standing relationships in an effort to ensure your clients continue to derive exceptional value. This often results in their further uptake of products and services interdepartmentally and or other. You also love to develop ‘Go To Market’ strategy for prospecting into named accounts and of course herald a passion for selling software solutions. This is a standalone role which will certainly satiate that fire in your belly as you will truly have the opportunity to own your results and drive your individual performance outcomes. Whilst you will have full accountability for CRM management you will most certainly have the support of a highly competent administration capability along with the technical prowess of the engineering team. Accessing these resource teams will assist and buoy you across not just the gamut of tender application and response processes but also when your clients wish to speak ‘Deep Tech’. The wonderful aspect of your team’s assistance is that it allows you to focus on where your greatest skills lie and what you love doing most – big deals that help businesses create a catalyst of value.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
On your first day at Toustone you will be able to demonstrate:
- Your proven track record in a value based selling approach
- Your evidenced success at sales prospecting
- Your 7+ years of successful Enterprise/SaaS sales experience
- Your 5+ years in a sales role with assigned targets or quotas
- Your proven track record of consistency in delivering to your KPIs
- Your successful history in selling software solutions
- Your tenacity and effective management of the entire sales cycle
- Your ability to utilize both internal and external resources to advance campaigns
- Your ability to tailor your sales approach to specific scenarios
- Your aptitude to overcome late stage obstacles
NICE TO HAVE
You may also have (but not mandatory), prior experience selling into:
Agri, Transport, Clubs, Government – (State/local Council).
This position is primarily executed by phone but some travel, in a COVID- open boarder era may be required to visit potential in-territory customers.
AT TOUSTONE: we are deeply committed to our customers, our team, and our culture of Innovation, Professionalism, Integrity, Commitment, and Quality and our ability to excel depends on the knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity, and teamwork of people like you. If you are looking for an opportunity to collaborate with a team of high performing talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career and you also really want to feel a part of growing a business across its next chapter, then please apply.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU: Toustone fosters a personal and professional growth ethos. We recognize and reward talent, and continually champion opportunities for innovation and the pursuit of excellence. To this end Toustone offers you the opportunity to develop and expand your career while contributing to your Toustone mission.
On offer for the successful incumbent is:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Generous Incentive Program
- Salary Reviews
- Continual Career Development
- Fast Paced Learning
- Mentorship and Coaching
- An Elite Supportive and Nurturing Team
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- WFH Options
- The opportunity to make your mark on a global brand and be a part of something from the beginning of its exciting growth period.
HOW TO APPLY
For a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact:
Rebecca Fox on: 041 259 997. Alternatively, please apply below or send your resume to: Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]. We cant wait to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales executive?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Do you have experience with solution selling methodologies?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.