One of Melbourne's largest transport company is looking for an experienced Customer Service/Account Manager to support clients and manage ongoing customer service needs. The responsibilities of Customer Service/Account manager include maintaining client relationships, managing bookings, and acting as a point of contact.
A full time position is currently available within our Victorian Call Centre
To be successful, you should demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, knowledge of CRM software is highly regarded, and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once. Ultimately, a quality Customer Service/Account Manager should demonstrate great customer service skills, strong business acumen, and problem-solving skills.
Customer Service/Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing accounts for long-term success.
- Establishing good rapport with clients.
- Tracking account targets.
- Managing client bookings
- Working within a team environment
Sales Account Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience in a customer service/ account management position.
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem-solve.
You will need to be able to work in a team environment while maintaining your independence.
Applicants must be flexible to be available to work between 6:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday on a rotating roster.
We are a fun, accepting workplace. We treat our staff like family and support one another. We have monthly BBQs and regular social events.
If you believe you fit this criteria, please hit the apply button.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.