INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Capital Transport is a market leading supplier of innovative logistics solutions, including Express Couriers, Taxi Trucks and Contracts Cartage. Due unprecedented growth, we are seeking a Trainee Internal Account Manager to join our momentum and the team of Senior Account Managers.
- Dynamic, forward facing organisation
- National company with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide
- Over 1500 employees and subcontractors
- Innovative in-house, purpose-built technology
- Employer of choice with an emphasis on staff development
- A business that builds and shapes for your career path of choice
This exciting role is a rare opportunity to rapidly advance your career and help mould core business strategy and growth. The role of an Internal Account Manager with Capital Transport includes;
- Managing an existing account portfolio
- Preparing business proposals
- Meeting budget revenue and margin targets
- Exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service
- Relationship Management
- Ongoing internal training program and career growth
- Incredible earning potential with generous salary and SENSATIONAL uncapped commission structure!
- Large portfolio of existing clients
- Attractive BONUS performance incentives
- Sales and Admin support so you can focus on Managing your portfolio
- Career and personal development programs to fast track advancement and promotions
- Convenient Rydalmere location with onsite parking
- In depth on boarding and ongoing training process
- Proactive approaches to work life balance
The Right Person?
Do you consider yourself a high performing, ambitious Internal Account Manager
- Positive attitude towards account management and sales
- High school education with good people skills
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest approach to business
We are looking for an Internal Account Manager
For the right candidate we are offering an ongoing training program, competitive base salary with a good commission structure - If you're interested please apply below or contact Denis on 0427 403 347 for a confidential chat.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.