Capital Transport is a market leading supplier of innovative logistics solutions, including Express Couriers, Taxi Trucks and Contracts Cartage. Due to unprecedented growth, we are seeking an external Account Manager to join our momentum and the team.
- Dynamic, forward facing organisation
- National company with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide
- Over 1500 employees and subcontractors
- Innovative in-house, purpose-built technology
- Employer of choice with an emphasis on staff development
- A business that builds and shapes for your career path of choice
This exciting role is a rare opportunity to rapidly advance your career and help mould core business strategy and growth. The role of an Account Manager with Capital Transport includes;
- Managing an existing account portfolio
- Preparing business proposals
- Conduct client meetings and presentation
- Meeting budget revenue and margin targets
- Exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service
- Relationship Management
- Ongoing internal training program and career growth
- Incredible earning potential with generous salary and SENSATIONAL uncapped commission structure!
- Large portfolio of existing clients
- Attractive BONUS performance incentives
- Sales and Admin support so you can focus on Managing your portfolio
- Career and personal development programs to fast track advancement and promotions
- Convenient Rydalmere location with onsite parking
- In depth on boarding and ongoing training process
- Proactive approaches to work life balance
The Right Person?
- Positive attitude towards account management and sales
- Experience with customer service/ sales
- High school education with good people skills
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest approach to business
For the right candidate we are offering an ongoing training program, competitive base salary, car allowance with a good bonus structure - If you're interested please apply below or contact Denis on 0427 403 347 for a confidential chat.
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.